Re: [gnome-network]PATCH: Add "Open Documents Folder" to PWS
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- To: Mason Kidd <mrkidd mrkidd com>
- Cc: "gnome-network-list gnome org" <gnome-network-list gnome org>, apg esware com
- Subject: Re: [gnome-network]PATCH: Add "Open Documents Folder" to PWS
- Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 01:04:20 +0100
On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 16:55, Mason Kidd wrote:
> I've been using the Personal Web Server quite a bit lately. It's been
> really useful for doing simple file sharing to other machines. Attached
> is a patch against CVS that adds a menu item to the notification area
> icon, "Open Documents Folder", that will open a new Nautilus window, at
> the location that the current document_root is set to. I've found this
> really handy, it makes the PWS even more useful.
has this patch been reviewed/applied? Alvaro?
] [Thread Prev