Re: [GNOME-my]GNOME 2.6 Release Party

Hey guys,

There has been a long time, i never reply any message to the list, but this
one i shouldn't miss it.

> 25th March is when APIIT has their AOSG, maybe we can party on during
> lunch-time or something. Can people make it?

I should be able to attend a lunch with anyone who like GNOME, i am working
nearby APIIT.

please feel free to send me sms or ring me: 012-3089414..  I probably don't
know many of you, but i will be happy to meet any one who love GNOME.

- HOH