Re: [GNOME-my]Translations for gnome-summaries

Colin Charles menulis:
OK,

Heads up folk. Who here's willing to translate bi-weekly GNOME summaries
into Bahasa Malaysia?
If we have resource to translate this bi-weekly summaries , targetted to only gnome developer/fan. It's better for us to use the resource to

translate docs. or bi-yearly Release notes.

If anyone wants to, holler.

Regards

--
Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol)

"Fiber optic tu kecik, kalau kita letak high speed internet 312 Kbps tu,
 nanti fiber tu pecah." -  1-300-88-9515