[GNOME-my]Gnome 2.5.4/GTK2 app screenshots on FreeBSD

http://www.inigo-tech.com/Members/kaeru/gnome/gnome-2.5.4-screenshots/

I'm adding more whenever I feel like it (or the combo of apps I'm using
seems interesting).

I only have two GTK1 apps right now which is xmms (bleep is an
alternative) and gnucash. Even vim is gtk2 now. ;)

Feel free to use any of it for promo's. The font screenshot might be
interesting to old-timers. Adding fonts is just drag and drop these days
for Gnome/XFree86.

--
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it
means."

FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT i386
11:19am up 6 days, 20 mins, 2 users, load averages: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00