Re: Removing the [My-GNOME] prepend...

--- Colin Charles <linux bytebot net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wondering how come the [My-GNOME] just got
> appended. Other gnome
> lists don't have it, and the only reason it exists
> is because braindead
> e-mail clients[1] require you to use it to filter.

Mmm, I know Usability list of GNOME
(usability gnome org) got a similar prepended name
(Usability). This feature is useful while you want to
sort a bundle of email by title, so you can identify a
same sort of mails quickly.

Anyway, I have no objection to remove it, I will let
Hasbullah to decide to keep it or remove it.
> --
> Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
> http://www.bytebot.net/

=====