[GNOME-my]Gnome Menu Editor

Hi,

	I was installing Debian on my old 166MMX laptop yesterday night.
(Ok.. actually.. trying to troubleshoot Xserver startup) When I got into X
and it loaded up Gnome 1.4, as I was perusing the menus and stuffs, I came
across this little app named "Gnome Menu Editor" which is a bit like the KDE
menu editor. I think that this is great. (It was 2+am I didn't really
venture much further)

If that is available in 2.4.x or even 2.5.x, that would be even better. Any
Ideas??

This is for CB Hoh,
I noticed that you have this in your email headers (envelope-from
cbhoh ivest48 nat mimos my), I think this is to get sendmail to rewrite your
outgoing address. Am I right? Can you teach me how to do this. Everytime I
use Evo to send mail from my tm-net account to myself, I see my 'from
address' as ow mun heng ds1 domainspa com or something like that. Mail
reaches receipient no problems.

Unless of course your domain name is really @ivest48.nat.mimos.my

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate