RE: [GNOME-my]Gnome Keyboard Lockup

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 18:05, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
> [...]

If I am not mistaken, even GNOME does not program Menu editor, but it
does provide 'Create Launder' feature to add menu, menu items to
applications menu or other.

If you are using 2.4 desktop from GNOME, some distribution will make the
Vfolder as readonly which users are not able to modify by adding new
menu folder (items seems to be allow).

regards,