Re: [GNOME-my]GNOME Meetup!

Chee Bin HOH wrote:

Hi,

I shouldn't say anything about the GNOME meetup, since I can not make it
today (I don't want ppl to wait for me too), but I can not take it
anymore.

you can not find a place which will please everybody... not such place
ever exist (meetup in MIMOS will please me up).

I'll come to mimos, but not sure when...
mimos is my regular destination when i come to KL.

Zali: can burn download and burn the latest development of gnoppix.
http://www.gnoppix.org/release/0.6.0-beta3/
for gnoppix-ms project.

Sebol is not staying in KL or Selangor, since he can come to here today,
why don't let him decide the place? at least he does not ask us to go
Johor, isn't it? Somehow colin will be back to australia soon.... so ..

i can sacrifice lot of RM for the conference.
fuel, toll, conference fees..

i cant accept PJ to bangi/mines/mimos is "far" and "expensive"

If we can not ever find a consensus about a simple meetup, how r we
going to do things for free software project across the globe?

my number is 012-6239637, call me on tuesday or wednesday and ask where am i located.

i can easily meet colin and the conference

Sorry for this email, I am not going to against or offend anyone, but i
have been watching the list for just argument about where, and what time
to meetup ....

my last suggestion, Wed 5:30 pm at A&W mines

Sorry about this email again.

regards,
HOH