Re: [GNOME-my]Re: Hello there...

Colin Charles wrote:
On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 09:24, Chee Bin HOH wrote:

Let's organise a GNOME makan session for erm... the second week of
December?

The Hack In The Box Security Conference is on the 12th-14th, lets do
dinner on one of those days before it (11th?).

Hey, i am ok to it, as long as we can meet in KL or PJ or anywhere
nearby...

Sebol, you're good for PJ/KL somewhere? I'll also prefer KL/PJ.

I live in Muar, and simply dont go KL for unneccesary reason OR only one reason.

My wife[1] scheduled to go to stamford PJ (near jalan 222) on belas-belas dec, but i forget when. not sure it's 12th or 11th or other 'n'th.
(n == integer)

so instead of she go by bus, I'll send her by my own.

Let me propose 11th December (Thursday), KLCC, at 6pm. Good for all?

let me my wife propose the date base on when she will go to PJ.

Wawa : please repytoall: & beritahu bila kena pergi KL?

KLCC?
As a person who lived in PJ/KL before, i miss Daging_Masak_Petai uptown very much. I always tell my wife that i eat that same daging masak petai every day. I dont have to order, I just sit down & teh tarik automatically tiba.

notakaki:
1. She translate gnome-games just like Telsa..