Re: [GNOME-my]Re: Hello there...

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 00:27, Colin Charles wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 12:42, Chee Bin HOH wrote:
>
> > I am planning to come up a site which will hold up
> > everything about GNOME malaysia, it takes some times
> > (quite busy for my work),... also i am not a good web
> > designer, someone might want to help and do better
> > than me?
>
> Well, I'm not going to say I'm a "good" web worker, but I'm willing to
> create said website. And host it at AsiaOSC - let's make use of the
> community.asiaosc.org website.
>
> Any objections?

Not, I have no objection about that, currently, I got a personal site
hosted in community.asiaosc.org, we can either make use of the site
community.asiaosc.org/~cbhoh, if so, i will remove all stuffs regarding
about me personally.

Another way is to apply a web account from community.asiaosc.org for
something like http://community.asiaosc.org/~gnome-my

The second option seems to be more nice, I have no intent to bind GNOME
my to me either too, but willingness to give away whatever resource I
have at hand for it.

If we can make it really successfully, we can have a web alias created
under gnome webserver, so http://www.gnome.org/~gnome-my will eventually
link to http://community.asiaosc.org/~gnome-my

Anyway, it really takes time, ... ;)

regards,