Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] global keyboard shortcuts / HIG over bluetooth remote control

On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 09:00 -0400, Joel Duggan wrote:
> Just a further note on this.
>
> I too have a multimedia keyboard.  The keys work fine for Rhythmbox.
> Totem does not repsond to them when RB is running, regardless of which
> is opened first.

Actually that was a rethorical question. The fact that you had to try it
to know how it was going to behave shows that the behaviour is broken.

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
Almost every day, this pack of Gorillas would come and kick my ass.