The last of libgnomeui?

Thanks to work by Nirmal Kumar R (gtk about dialog) there was no more need
for libgnomeui in gnome-cd and I removed the last include to libgnomeui
from Gnome CD.

A quick
  fgrep -r gnomeui *.*
of the gnome-media source code returns few results outside of configure
files.  Although I'm not entirely sure I think it might now be be possible
to remove the libgnomeui dependancy from gnome-media entirely.

I'm hoping some one more knowledgable might double check to see if this is
in fact the case and possibly identify other unnecessary dependancies
that might be trimmed next.

Hope I'm correct and hope this helps.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org
Abiword http://www.abisource.com
Dia http://gnome.org/projects/dia/
Open Clip Art http://OpenClipArt.org

P.S.  Sorry but I'll get that revert/stringfix i promised, early tomorrow.

P.P.S. Sorry if this a duplicate, resending to make sure it gets through,
accidentally sent previous message to gnome-media-list gnome org