ASF encoded videos with WMV extension

Hi,

I have a lot of files that gives me this message:

The filename "x.wmv" indicates that this file is of type "Microsoft WMV
video". The contents of the file indicate that the file is of type "MS ASF
video". If you open this file, the file might present a security risk to
your system.

Do not open the file unless you created the file yourself, or received the
file from a trusted source. To open the file, rename the file to the
correct extension for "MS ASF video", then open the file normally.
Alternatively, use the Open With menu to choose a specific application for
the file.

While I agree with it, I would like to have a checkbox to "don't display
this warning again".
I have a lot of files like this and I don't want to rename them all.