[Fwd: Re: GNOME ALSA Mixer]

Is http://www.paw.za.org/projects/gnome-alsamixer/ relevant to the alsa
discussion? ( the details of which I am ignorant of )

See attached message

--
Mark Finlay
Computer Science Student

E-Mail:	sisob_AT_tuxfamily_DOT_org
Jabber:	sisob_AT_jabber_DOT_org
Blog:	http://sisob.tuxfamily.org
 	http://advogato.org/person/sisob

--- Begin Message ---
tor 2003-10-16 klockan 15.30 skrev Derrick J Houy:
> As the author and maintainer of GNOME ALSA Mixer, I usually host my
> own CVS server with all my projects, but translators are requesting that
> I host this project in GNOME CVS "so that all language teams can easily
> see it and translate it."
>
> There are many people using this program, although I do not know whether
> it qualifies as "a major contribution to GNOME", so I guess I am opening
> it up for comments in this regard.

The home page seems to be
http://www.paw.za.org/projects/gnome-alsamixer/.

I'm personally all in favor of having this in GNOME CVS. Opinions?

Christian