Re: [hxplay] Re: GtkMediaPlayer widget
- From: Ryan Gammon <rgammon real com>
- To: dev player helixcommunity org
- Cc: gnome-multimedia gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org, gstreamer-devel lists sourceforge net
- Subject: Re: [hxplay] Re: GtkMediaPlayer widget
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:50:45 -0800
Bob Smith wrote:
It doesn't have to be unused in GTK. A GtkMediaPlayer widget subclass
could be provided for animated gifs via gdk-pixbuf and a spinner widget
similar to what epiphany/nautilus/galeon uses could also be a subclass
of GtkMediaPlayer. Seems like a reasonable enough idea to me.
That's a great idea! I wouldn't want the helix engine to have to
integrate into gdk-pixbuf, but using gdk-pixbuf as a default
animated-gif-playing implementation makes sense to me too.
] [Thread Prev