Re: [gst-devel] Re: Helix Player virtual team meeting

Amen, I think we all share that vision. A good and OPEN video codec might change the world over night. An OPEN DRM perhaps even more-so. Perhaps the greatest shortcoming of the Helix Platform is that it is not an OPEN end-to-end A/V platform as promised yet. We call this the 'dirty sock' around here and are hoping that it gets washed in the next load...