Re: Helix Player virtual team meeting

Hi all,

I've added licensing open helixcommunity org to this distribution, so that the right folks at RealNetworks are aware of this discussion and can more easily participate. Normally, that list requires subscription to send mail to it, but I've taken that restriction off for the time being.

More inline:

Ronald Bultje wrote:
Hi,

[added CC to gstreamer-devel]