Re: GNOME-media on the road to 2.4.0

Hi guys!

I had a very bad experience with gnome-sound-recorder in gnome 2.2.
Sorry for not having a GNOME 2.3 platform to test the actual state of
the sound recording in GNOME but I feel it is important to have this
issue solved in GNOME 2.4 if possible.

Looking in bugzilla:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W55215595

We have 4 critical bugs in gnome-sound-recorder module and to major
bugs.

Cheers

-- Alvaro