Re: libcdburn renaming ideas

Coming out of lurking mode for a brief comment, then I'll return. My only problem with libpickle, is that pickle has software meaning already in Python with the pickle object serialization module <http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-pickle.html>. Seeing as how people are reacting to naming conflicts with the whole firebird thing ;-), I though I should mention it.

--Mike Messmore

Sean Harshbarger wrote:

I sent this to both lists again for more input.

We have been talking about renaming libcdburn to something more
colorful. Here is a list of my favorites.

libpickle
libtoaster
libbake
libfry
libetch
libfire
libhotdisc
or to keep libcdburn.

I personally like libpickle as it follows the food idea as well as the
preservation idea. Thanks goes to Clark on that one.