Re: Audio API

To answer your question, yes. In fact, this was something we wanted to
make sure this happened so we have made a GConf key get installed
togheter with the gstreamer-plugins for quite some time now. Both
Rhythmbox and Gst-player respect this GConf key and we hope that any new
GNOME applications that pop up will also do so.

Christian