TotemCdSelection widget

Hello,

In the current CVS (and in a slightly broken way in Totem 0.13.0), I
added a CD device selection widget.

The API is very simple, and falls back to plain text entry for non-Linux
systems. I plan to add a way to "filter" the drives by type (so you
could choose to only show DVD drives, or Recorders, etc.) There's no
gconf handling in it, it is left to the application to do that.

Shot (see in the prefs dialog):
http://www.hadess.net/files/shots/07-12-2002.1.png

I'd really like the Gnome applications to use it, it would make all the
applications with CD handling work out of the box.

Comments ?

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://www.redhat.com

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when
there is no longer anything to take away.
                                                Antoine de Saint-Exupery