[repost] why gnome-sound do not have STOCK?

Hi! this is kz, newbie here.

nowadays I'm planning an applet to play mp3 with mpg123.
and inspiring by an article 'Sonically-Enhanced Drag and Drop',
(http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~stephen/papers/ICAD98_SB.PDF)
so surfed on gnome-sound reference.
and I felt disappointment with the list of only four items of function.

and I failed to find out STOCK item for gnome-sound.
other part of gnome interfaces: button, menu, and pixmap has STOCK items.
why not sound yet?

I really hope to do help for gnome-sound, especially STOCK items.
how can I? which is the way? I'm really newbie to devel apps.

waiting response. thanks to all you. I'm happy with GNOME.

from [ke'izi] : where is [r]?