Re: Another Contribution

On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 10:27:57AM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> So, all in all, there are some pretty cool sounds going around at the
> moment.
>
> I think we could have a new sound set in time for the Gnome 1.4 release...
> It's close, but certainly doable.
>
> Thoughts?

Yes, I agree that we could have a new sound set in time with the 1.4 release.
The only sounds missing are startup and shutdown. When I was editing and
tweaking Conrad's sounds, I tried to stay with his theme, so to speak. So if
anyone gets some inspirations with those sounds, send 'em in. :)

I'm not sure where this would fit into the 1.4 release. Could you, Maciej,
enlighten us?

I have finally got my small apartment studio built, hence my release. If anyone
needs mixing, just ask. (A much larger space might be in the future...)

Erik
--
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.