GNOME audio on sparc

Hi,

I'm working here at Sun to ensure that GNOME audio applications
function correctly on Sparc. However, given the wide variety of
such applications I'd like to focus on just a few.

Our most basic needs at the minute are (a) a cd player and (b)
a simple sound player/recorder/editor. I'd appreciate it
greatly if someone could point me at the most well established
and popular of these.

Also if there are any outstanding issues with other GNOME audio
applications on Sparc I'd be interested in working with whoever
is interested to get them resolved,

Thanks,
Darragh.