Some topics

Hello to everyone,

I want to discuss some topics with you in order to keep my mind clear
from the beginning. I really need some feedback.

1. Sound license: legal considerations.
Do sounds need a license,like GPL? Can I download a "free" sound file
from the Net and include it into Gnome without being cited?

2. Definitions
	a. How define a sound collection: soundtheme? soundset(MacOS)
soundpack?
	b. Sound format: *.au? *.wav?

3. Sound types
	What type of sound shall we include into a soundtheme
	-FX?
	-sounds from daily life (for example telephone ringing)?
	-voices associated  the dialogs?
	-from movies, TV or Radio?

4. Sound dimension
	Is there