gnome-sound-list

Quite a few people have expressed interest lately in creating sounds for
GNOME desktop events, window manager events, and GNOME applications.  To
encourage discussion and collaboration between these individuals, some of
whom are already creating new sound themes for GNOME, Elliot and I decided
to create a new mailing list: gnome-sound-list. This list is for
discussion of creating and using sounds in GNOME.

To join, go to: