Re: ESD Problem with Solaris 28 (sun4u sparc ultra 10)

Hi Guys,

I still haven't found anyone up to the challenge... (see below for original
post). I have since found another error that might be helpful.

Gnome-WARNING **: error caching sample <1>!

I have also found that when I use esdcat on the commandline I get a very
distorted noise.

Any ideas? I am hoping that it will be something simple. There _has_ to be an
esd user or developer that is up to the challenge! I need sound desparately to
restore my fading sanity... ;-)

Every suggestion or feedback is welcome.

Kind Regards,

Matt