Re: [gnome-mud] timer/ticker plugin

Well..... it doesn't seem to work.

I didn't think that sleep would work....and indeed it doesn't. Because
using a sleep function would not allow the initialization of the python
plugins to complete.

So instead I tried using threading.Timer, but the timer is never able to
elapse. Probably this has to do with the interaction of the python
interpreter and the C gnome-mud code.

The end result is that I cannot think of a way to get your simple plugin
to work using python. Maybe a C plugin will work? Maybe I'll take a look :)

Cheers,
Mike