Re: [gnome-mud] About the direction patch

Robin Ericsson wrote:
The patch looks nice. Found a segfault I'll look into later.

Hi again.

I commited this to CVS a few minutes ago. I changed a few things, but it's almost the same, and the functionallity is the same atleast.

I guess this patch loads data from and to gconf correctly aswell?

The only thing "left", is that it doesn't detect changes made from gconf.

Jordi: About the glade file, should I use the same layout as the glade-branch? That is a head directory called ui which contains the file? And it should install to PKGDATADIR?

I made a ui directory and install the file PKGDATADIR, change if you want :)

regards,
	Robin