Re: [gnome-mud] Command History Keybindings

Mike Ginou wrote:
Hi all,

Hi,

I'm new to gnome-mud having previously used tinyfugue.

Welcome :)

The one feature I'm really missing is the bash-style (and Emacs) command history keybindings: Ctrl-p (previous) and Ctrl-n (next), instead of up and down arrows.

Is there any way I can set the keybindings for those commands?

Currently there is no way to bind keys like this, even so, the current command history is somewhat broken and needs to be fixed anyway.

regards,
	Robin