[gnome-mud] plugin examples

Using version 10.4a, and apparently the hpbar plugin is working with a
newer version, but not this one..

Anyway, I'm a new user, and have some trouble figuring out how to do
basic things in plugins. I can use the profiles and hotkeys and triggers
and such in the client itself, but would like to make use of the plugin
capabilities. Documentation seems somewhat incomplete.

Perhaps an example plugin could contain a few things:

*Ticktimer.
*variable setting with an alias (aka 'targ janitor'), so that other
aliases / keybinds can use that target.
*keybinds. (I'll have to check if the profiles are saved somewhere in a
plugin-like format, so I can see how to make a plugin for keybinds)
*substitutes/highlights

A few remarks about the clients' features so far.

*If I make an alias 'diss', typing 'dissect' in the input bar performs
the alias. That seems somewhat unwanted behaviour.
*alias length is somewhat limited.
*aliases are now only considered at the beginning of the input line. I
think they should also be considered after an ';'.
*Is there an escape char, if I'd like to send ;'s to the mud, for
example?

Overall a very nice client. Documentation and examples would help people
to easier adopt to it. Perhaps a forum rather than an email list might
work as well, but that's a personal preference.

Regards,
Boris

-------
# A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.
----