[gnome-mud] 10.3 missing from homepage

Hey everyone!  Version 10.3 is still missing from the
mud homepage.  Can anyone tell me how to get the
latest CVS version of this prog?  I'd like to use the
version which checks for properly installed schema
files.  I'm stuck using version 0.9 of gnome-mud
because the other versions  don't install properly
(schema problems I'm told...).  Thanks for your work
on this project!

Chad