Re: [gnome-mud] [patch] New connection wizard/mud list

Daniel Patton wrote:
Hi all,

Hi,

	Attached is a diff which adds a mud list dialogue, an add mud dialogue,
and an add character dialogue. (Only glade'd and connected up, not
actually "live").

Nice! I'd rather see them implemented as gobjects, but this is a lot better than I've done so far :)

Patch should be applied outside a 'gnome-mud-glade-branch' directory,
with 'patch -p0 gnome-mud-glade-branch.diff'.

I'll try to test it tomorrow, if it works, I'll commit it!

regards,
	Robin