[gnome-mud] Moving towards 0.11

Hi people,

Things appear to have stalled a bit on the gnome-mud front lately.
Everyone on vacation?

According to the Holy Plans, we should start thinking about moving to
libglade, and while we're at it, we should try to investigate in what
areas does gnome-mud fail to follow the GNOME HIG and try to fix the
issues.

Naba, are you around? Do you think you can help us getting started with
glade?

My idea is that just before we do the first glade commit we do a final
0.10.x release which includes all the polishing of the last weeks.

Jordi

PS: Naba, Debian just got anjuta 1.1 and it rocks :)
jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/