Re: [gnome-mud] problems with 0.10.4

Yes, it's probably the patch I submitted, it does call any plugin text-out
function (if found) passing the text sent to the mud in the function
connection_send (i think, as I don't have acces to my own code from here, and
until mid-jan or feb). I do not usually paste text into  gnome-mud, so I didn't
experience this segfaults or freezes... the offending code is a copy of the
incomming text parsing, so probably i missed something.

Quim.