Re: Odd problem with Gnome Aplications menu

On 5/23/06, tkalfaoglu <turgut kalfaoglu com> wrote:

Hi there. for a few days now, when I click the APPLICATIONS pull-down menu on
my RH ES 4 server, the APPLICATIONS menu will not pull down. It gets
highlighted, and a single pixel-wide box appears underneath it, as if that
was an empty menu, and that's it.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this so the pull down menu
actually works?

Does this happen with every account on your computer?

--
_  Ben Steeves                                    bcs metacon ca
( ) The ASCII ribbon campaign                  ben steeves unb ca