export/save keyboard shortcuts

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to save/export the user defined keyboard
shortcuts?  I have
searched high and low for a way to do this.  I use many different ubuntu
machines and would like to script the customisation of them by copying
files.

I tried md5'ing everything in ~/ , then changing a shortcut and seeing
what changed.  As far as I could tell it was only ~/.gconfd/saved_state
that changed.  However, copying and overwriting this file on another
machine did not work.  Any suggestions?