Re: Selecting files without opening them in nautilus

Quoth José Alburquerque <jaalburquerque cox net>:
> The problem with SHIFT-clicking is that if there's something already
> selected, this selects everything "between" the "first" selection and
> the currently "clicked" selection.  The reason I want something like a
> "hover select" is that I can be sure that only the one item is
> selected.

I thought SHIFT-clicking was too simple.  Being an Emacs user I rarely
use nautilus for... well... anything really, so I wasn't aware of the
finer points.

Your solution is interesting though.  I had no idea you could put
scripts in that directory and execute them through the context menu.
Thanks.

sdt