Re: Selecting files without opening them in nautilus

POLONKAI Gergely wrote:

<snip>
Another method may be when you right click on the desired item and press
Esc to disband the popup menu. Just be creative :)

Just so you know my solution, I added an "empty" script in my ~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/ folder called "Select" (it has no lines except the top "#!/bin/sh" line to define it as an executable script). To select a single file, I just right click on it and select "Select" from the "Scripts" sub-menu. Thanks again!

Sincerely
Jose Alburquerque