Re: Selecting files without opening them in nautilus

POLONKAI Gergely wrote:

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 11:26:29PM -0400, José Alburquerque wrote:
Hi. I have a simple question: Is it possible to select a file in nautilus without it automatically being open if my mouse behavior is to open files on a single click? Right now I'm running GNOME 2.8 (using CentOS 4.3) and I love the great behavior of my desktop, but I'm wondering if there's some mouse command or something that I'm not aware of to select a file without it opening under the premise that my files open on a single click. Any suggestions? TIA.

Sincerely
Jose Alburquerque