metacity and nautilus default schema configuration

Hi,

We are developing a Linux distribution based on NLD 9 with Gnome 2.6.
At the point of configuring a Nautilus and Metacity default schema different to the original one, we see always became the original schema in the installation.
How can we modificate it? We can change it after the installation with SuSeconfig, but we want the installation make it by default.

Thanks