GNOME Documentation Corrections

Hello:

I have taken several sections of GNOME's Help manual, specifically the
Themed Greeter section, and printed it out to make error corrections.

These corrections mostly involve consistency of documentation and some
blatant grammar and spelling errors that even I caught.

These corrections are currently in red ink on the printouts. What
organization or who do I contact to publish these corrections for
future readers?

--
Sincerely yours,
Richard Krone

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
fools."
-Douglas Adams