Re: The case of the disappearing system tray icons

On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 01:23:42PM -0400, Eli Spiro wrote:
> Hi all,
> Whenever my Gnome-Panel is restarted (to refresh it or due to a crash)
> some icons disappear, particularily Gaim and Gmail-Notify. I am sure
> that these applications are still running, because certain
> notifications still pop up. Is there a filed bug for this, and is
> there a known solution? Thanks!

Silly question - is your notification area applet still running?  Also
if you exit gaim and restart it does the icon then appear properly?

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Backups are for people who don't pray."                 -- big Mike