Fitting tif file to one page in Eye of Gnome

Hello all,

I am a new user to gnome, coming from a windows background. I received a tif file as an attachment. I opened the attachment in my default image viewer, which is: Eye of Gnome 2.14.2. Viewing the image normally, the image fitted to one page. However, when I checked the print preview of the image, part of the image was sliced off. How do I resize the image to fit to one page? I could not find a 'fit to one page' button like in windows.

I would be very grateful for your help.

Many thanks

--
Praveen Sunar