Re: Can't Move to Trash

No. In fact, I can't put folders I've just created into the trash.

On Sun, 2006-01-08 at 00:18 +0100, guenther wrote:
Since I'm currently on a crusade to process backlogged mails...

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 08:44 -0700, Donald D Henson wrote:
> (SuSE 10.0, Gnome 2.12.0)
>
> Why does Gnome frequently tell me that a file cannot be moved to Trash
> and then ask if I want to delete the file immediately? Is this a known
> problem? I like the Trash feature but it doesn't seem to be working.

IIRC using the Trash is not possible for remote locations, which results
exactly in the dialogs you mentioned. Do you by any chance observe this
behavior for remote folders only?

Just a guess, though.

...guenther

Donald D. Henson, Managing Director
West El Paso Information Network
The "Non-Initiation of Force Principle" Rules