Re: Switching between virtual desktops with mouse wheel

On 2/26/06, Igor Jagec <igorm5 vip hr> wrote:
> How to enable switching between virtual desktops with mouse wheel on
> GNOME 2.12 and newer? It works fine on 2.10 (FC4) and I don't remember
> how did I set that up, or did I actually set it up or I got that by
> default. Thanks. Cheers!

You have to scroll the wheel on the pager app, the little four boxes
on the lower right hand corner.  At least, that's where it is by
default.

Put your mouse over the pager, and then scroll.  If you figure out a
way to scroll the wheel on the desktop to change virtual desktops, let
me know.  KDE does that, and I wish Gnome did.

-todd