Re: Totem can't find mount point

dperkins techangle com wrote:

I compiled Totem 1.0 along with Gnome 2.10.  When I try to use it to watch
a DVD, it complains that it can't find the mountpoint in /etc/fstab. Xine, on the other hand, works fine. Why is it looking in fstab?

Because it needs to mount DVD somewhere to read the video. I came across this issue once and for me it was a matter of recompiling gnomevfs (I did not see anything except 'Filesystem' in 'Computer' folder so I resolved that to be something with gnomevfs).

cheers,
Andrei