Re: yahoo mess...

On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 09:49:25AM -0500, Mitja wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a question: there are many programs like Gaime, ICQ...but are there any
> program with which we can use a voice like Yahoo Messenger under Windows?

I don't know about Yahoo in particular, but work is being done on voice
& video integration in Gaim.  The project is currently called gaim-vv
ant its source can be fetched at http://gaim-vv.sf.net  -- I believe it
will be merged with the main Gaim tree upon completion.

Hope that helps.

--
Your fortune for the day:
Q:	Why is Christmas just like a day at the office?