gnome-sound-recorder

 I recently migrated from Mandrake-10 to FC3, and found many things
changed conciderably. As Mandrake 10 is now gone, I cannot say what
version gnome-media I was running, but with FC3 I have 2.8.0-3.
 My problem is with gnome-sound-recorder, but I don't actually know
if it's a gnome-media issue or a FC3 issue or an alsa issue.
  With Mandrake, I would open 2 recorders, start the first recorder,
and anytime thereafter I could start the 2nd and it would sit idle
until I stopped the 1st at which time the 2nd would start recording.
 This was very convenient in that I would not have to stop and start
the music after each track and re-queue for the next track.
 With gnome-media-2.8.0-3 I no longer have that option as I am no
longer "allowed" to start the 2nd recorder until the 1st is stopped.
The error message for the 2nd recorder is alsa device "default"
already in use. (Alsa should be available and shared by several apps
at any given time so I figure it's gnome or FC3).
 I did not know what list to post to so I figured the general list
would point me to the correct list (if not help).

 If it's a gnome-media issue, it would be nice to be concidered for
the next release.

 Thanx MSN