mini-commander and Macros

Hi,

the command line applet used to have a dozen or so predefined macros,
but it doesn't anymore, for whatever reason. So typing, for example,
"www.gnome.org" doesn't open the web browser like it used to.

Are the default macros available somewhere? I understand that they are
based on regular expressions, but for me it just sometimes seems to
work, and sometimes it doesn't. Also, is there a comprehensive
documentation, or macro examples?

Been trying and searching. No luck, or just simple stupidity. So thanks
in advance for any help!

Cheers,
Dave